The Artificial Intelligence and Information Analysis Laboratory (AIIA Lab, AIIA.CVML R&D group) of the School of Informatics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (AUTH) has one open Project Manager position for EU projects related to machine learning and computer vision. The interested applicant must have background in economics and/or informatics.
- PhD degree or master degree in machine learning and/or computer vision is desirable.
- Previous professional experience with international collaborative research projects (e.g., Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe) is desirable.
- Excellent English especially writing skills.
AIIA. CVML R&D projects
- TEMA https://tema-project.eu/
- SIMAR https://simar-project.eu/
- AI4Media https://www.ai4media.eu/ and AIDA https://www.i-aida.org/
- AI4Europe https://www.ai4europe.eu/
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send an e-mail to Prof. Ioannis Pitas firstname.lastname@example.org with their Curriculum vitae and transcript of records.