Χορήγηση υποτροφίας για:
Several Postdoctoral Researcher and Research Fellow Positions in ICT: Helsinki, Finland
Aalto University and University of Helsinki, the two leading universities in Finland within computer science and information technology, are looking for excellent researchers in several areas of ICT.Positions are available in the following areas:
1. HIIT Research Programme on Computational Inference programme (COIN), Professors Samuel Kaski, Jukka Corander, Petri Myllymäki, Antti Oulasvirta, Matti Pirinen, Aki Vehtari
2. Foundations of Computational Health, Juho Rousu, Aristides Gionis, Keijo Heljanko, Jari Saramäki (Aalto University), Tero Aittokallio, Ville Mustonen (University of Helsinki). NB! Up to 4 positions available.
3. HIIT Research Programme on Building Trust in Secure Computing Systems (BURST), Professors Tuomas Aura, N. Asokan, Valtteri Niemi, Stavros Tripakis, Sasu Tarkoma
4. HIIT Research Programme on Augmented Research (AR), Professors Giulio Jacucci, Samuel Kaski, Petri Myllymäki, Aristides Gionis, Sasu Tarkoma, Niklas Ravaja
5. High-throughput bioinformatics and epigenomics, Prof. Harri Lähdesmäki
6. Solver Technology for Answer-set Programming, Professor Ilkka Niemelä and Dr. Tomi Janhunen Department of Computer Science, Aalto University
7. Machine Learning and Adaptive User Interfaces, Professor Antti Oulasvirta, Department of Communications and Networking, Aalto University; Professor Jukka Corander, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Helsinki; Professor Samuel Kaski, Department of Computer Science & Helsinki Institute of Information Technology HIIT, Aalto University
8. Probabilistic Machine Learning, Professor Samuel Kaski, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology HIIT, Aalto University and University of Helsinki
9. Probabilistic machine learning for precision medicine and data-driven healthcare, Professor Samuel Kaski, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology HIIT, Aalto University and University of Helsinki
10. Internet of Things, Mario Di Francesco, Department of Computer Science, Aalto University
11. New language modeling methods for video subtitling and foreign language learning, Mikko Kurimo, Aalto University, Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics
12. Complex Systems Computation Research Group, Professor Petri Myllymäki, Department of Computer Science & Helsinki Institute of Information Technology, University of Helsinki
13. Creatively self-adaptive software architectures, Prof. Hannu Toivonen and Prof. Tomi Männistö University of Helsinki, Department of Computer Science
14. Big Data Management, Prof. Jiaheng Lu, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki
For the full call text and information about the application process, please visit http://www.hiit.fi/several-postdoctoral-researcher-and-research-fellow-positions-ict-helsinki-finland.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. and are expected to have an excellent track record in scientific research in one or several fields relevant to the position. Good command of English is a necessary prerequisite. In the review process, particular emphasis is put on the quality of the candidate's previous research and international experience, together with the substance, innovativeness, and feasibility of the research plan, and its relevance to the research group or groups in question. Efficient and successful completion of studies is considered an additional merit.
The deadline for the call is March 19, 2017 Finnish time. ...
Σχετιζόμενο επιστημονικό πεδίο:
Τόπος υλοποίησης σπουδών: