This two-year programme is designed to prepare its graduates for the challenging design tasks in the Embedded Systems Industry. When graduating the students will have:
- practical competences for a successful career as an embedded systems designer in industry
- a good understanding of theoretical issues for starting PhD studies
Throughout this programme the students may acquire the following skills:
- Clear understanding of the theoretical backgrounds in real-time processing, computing theory, system architecture, distributed systems, control and signal processing
- A thorough understanding of optimisation, evaluation and verification process in embedded system design
- Knowledge in complex systems design methodologies
- Developing good communication and team-work skills in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Understanding and applying basic notions of project management
The application deadline for 2014 is 14 February 2014 at 16.00 (CET+1). The application period starts 2.1.2014. However you can already create aFuniMA user account on the University Admission Finland's website in order to be able to apply when the application period begins. You can create a FuniMA user account by following the link available from the admissions section on this page .
Programme Leaflet and Study guide
You can download the leaflet presenting the programme here.
You can also get more information about the studies from the Study guide 2013-14, and read the detailed description of all courses here.
Want to know how previous students have experienced the Master's Degree Programme in Embedded Computing at Åbo Akademi Universty ? Read here the testimonials from our Alumni.