IE Business School is considered one of Europe's leading business schools by international journals like Financial Times, The Economist, Wall Street Journal or América Economía. The Ph.D Program at IE Business School equips a new generation of academics and researches with cornerstones in Management as well as in methodology.
Areas of Concentration
Ph.D students can engage in supervised research in five areas of concentration:
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources.
- Strategy, International Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Operations and Technology Management.
- Finance and Management Accounting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with excellent academic background and with a strong commitment to research and academia.
What do we offer?
- High quality doctoral training in an attractive and international research environment.
- Ph.D scholarships for four years. (Tuition +maintenance)
- Support to foreign students by IE’s Student Office.
- Be part of IE Business School in our Madrid Campus, located in the heart of Madrid.