ForestView is the TDG Marketing and Commerce Agency for the Connected Age, utilizing the power of insights, technology and creativity to bring meaningful and memorable connections between brands and consumers. ForestView, has been engineering performance for its clients across 38 countries.
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Project Manager with a can-do attitude and demonstrable project management experience in technology projects, to manage our technology and innovation projects end-to-end.
The successful candidate will be based in our HQ in Athens or in our Tech Hub in Patras and report to ForestView's Chief Operating Officer.
Do you have what it takes?
- Capture customer requirements and successfully communicate them to the technical team
- Prepare client proposals and present them to the client
- Plan and manage technology & innovation projects end-to-end, from engagement and scope definition to successful sign-off
- Facilitate progress tracking and governance mechanisms as required by project needs to ensure timely delivery
- Report progress and escalate issues and risks to the COO
- Act as the interface between the technical team and the internal or external client
- Own the User Acceptance Testing, delivering a high quality outcome
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the project duration
- Manage the overall project pipeline of the technology & innovation department, carefully handling conflicting requirements and priorities
- Become actively involved in the implementation of innovation projects as and when required by the project needs
- Work closely with the COO to identify and implement efficiencies across the entire business operation
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of proven project management experience in development, digital or consulting projects
- Excellent MS Project and MS Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Time management skills with ability to manage conflicting requirements
- Great attention to detail
- Highly analytical with problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude and ambition to grow
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Greek and English
What we offer:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG's Library for professional and personal development
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG's Headquarters in Athens or TDG's Tech Hub in Patras
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea
Apply here: https://tdg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=99