Call for Participants
IPD is proud to announce the next International Winter Programs, which are to be held in Switzerland. Applicants can choose between the 8-day Winter Academy and the 3-Month Research Program, which may be combined with the 8-day Training participation, depending on the application.
Participants will have access to expert knowledge and hands-on experience as all our facilitators are specialists with years of experience academically and professionally in their respective fields. This is truly a great opportunity not to be missed to get or refresh the knowledge, skills and create new worldwide friendship and Networks.
8 days Winter Academy: 1 - 8 December, 2020
3 Month Research Program: 1 December, 2020 - 28 February, 2021
- 15 September, 2020 for Early Bird Application Deadline
-1 November, 2020 for Late Application Payment Deadline
8 Days Training Class Topics
- Mediation Techniques & Tools
- Advocacy & Communication Including practical exercises
- International Law and International Institutions working for Peace and Security
- International Criminal Justice and the International Criminal Court
- Peace and Conflict Management / - Learning from the experiences of the participants
- Global Challenges related to Conflict and Peace / - In-depth learning sessions
Scholarship & Discount
IPD offers support for most needed potential participants in the form of reduced participation fees. Besides this we have 10% Discount opportunity if you are joining and paying together as a group of participants.
We are looking forward to receive your filled application and will be glad to see you among us during upcoming Winter Programs 2020.