Neurasmus is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Programme in Neuroscience. It is part of the European Neuroscience Campus Network (www.enc‐network.eu), a new organization of Neuroscience Centres in Europe.
Neurasmus is a 2‐year (120 ECTS) full‐time study program taught in English, with a strong emphasis on training in cutting‐edge techniques in all major topics of brain research, from molecules to cognition.
Neurasmus is offered by 5 European Institutions and 1 Third Country Institution:
- Université Bordeaux Segalen, France (coordinating institution) in association with Université Bordeaux 1
- Charité ‐ Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany
- Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal
- Université Laval, Canada
- scholarships : 15th of December 2011
- self‐funding candidates: 28th of February 2012