IC Verification Engineer
Job Description Within the hardware design group, you will be assigned with the tasks of executing the verification processes of the IP cores both in RTL and FPGA level. You will cooperate closely with hardware and software architects and designers to accomplish your tasks. A successful candidate is expected to undertake the role of planning the verification activities for complex IP blocks using state-of-the-art verification methodologies. Ability to collaborate with customer IC teams to reach successful integration of GPU cores and tape-outs is essential.
• Strong background in hardware description languages (Verilog or VHDL).
• Good knowledge of FPGA development.
• Experience with verification methodology such as UVM, OVM or VMM.
• Background in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Tcl, Perl).
• Ability to work pro-actively, creatively, and innovate.
• 2+ years hands on experience in a verification environment.
• Experience with SystemVerilog, SVA and functional coverage
• Deep understanding in formal verification technologies and verification coverage
• Proven skills and ability to analyse and debug RTL design issues
• Experience in design automation
• Demonstrated ability in applying appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans and test cases
Think Silicon offers:
• Competitive salary
• Great work environment
• The opportunity to create world-class technology
• Exposure to international standards bodies
Location: The candidate will work in our offices in Patras or Athens, Greece.
Contact: If you feel that you want to contribute to our company, you are welcomed to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference number: ICVer0x1016)