Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Java Consultant (ref: JC/03/17), Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have vacancy positions for a Java Consultant to join our expanding web development teams, in Athens premises.
- Lead and mentor the team;
- Carry out technical design and development of web applications.
- Deep knowledge of JAVA/JEE and open source frameworks and tools (Spring, Hibernate, Maven and Git);
- 3-year experience in server-side software development using Java, relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle), enterprise application servers (Tomcat/ WebLogic), and web services (ReST/SOAP);
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
Knowledge and work experience in ElasticSearch/Solr, Angular.js, and Unix/Linux.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JC/03/17), at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.