Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
IT System Analyst for e-Government projects
(ref: ITSA/03/17), Athens, Greece
Important international career.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for an IT System Analyst to offer his/her services as an expert in various international e-Government projects of the company. The work will be carried out at the premises of the company in Athens. In the context of this assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated with the implementation and maintenance teams of the company, interfacing and closely cooperating within the client’s Management, Business and Technical responsible teams.
- Participation in functional and technical meetings with clients;
- Analysis and documentation of business requirements;
- Elaboration of functional/non-functional specifications (Use Cases, etc);
- Preparation of testing material and organisation of functional testing;
- Preparation of documentation (user manuals, reports, etc);
- Delivery of consulting, training and helpdesk services to end-users;
- Project Management support, coordination, and reporting.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Analytical thinking, presentation, coordination and collaboration skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in the elaboration of functional requirements for e-Government projects, UML analysis, web development/testing, databases;
- Knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ITSA/03/17), at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.