Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Hong Kong, etc.). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects under implementation have a value exceeding 200 million EUR. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions and Agencies, international organizations and national government administrations internationally.
We are looking for a candidate to fill a Java Developer position.
The position focuses on creating and maintaining business-critical systems that interact with complex databases and implement precise business logic. Our environment is highly collaborative, utilizing the latest technology, development tools and solid development practices.
- At least one year of practical and proven experience with Java development;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Desired (optional) qualifications:
- Knowledge and Experience in Database Programming (e.g. Oracle, Mysql, Postgresql);
- Knowledge and Experience in Servlet/JSP, Web Services and EJB;
- A first-class salary package according to qualifications and experience;
- A progressive and fast paced workplace;
- Excellent office location in Marousi (Athens) close to public transportation (HSAP) and local facilities;
- On-going training on new technologies.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JD/02/17), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers).