Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Junior Software Developer (ref: JSD/08/16) Thessaloniki, Greece
To be involved in a very important international project.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Software Developer, to work at the premises of our company in Thessaloniki. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations. The candidate will receive adequate training and support to develop its career expectations.
- Develop excellent quality web and mobile software, using state-of-the-art software development techniques and technologies;
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- Work in a multi-national environment.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Experience in Java web development;
- Experience in a Database system;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Experience in any of the following technologies will be highly appreciated: JEE, JPA/Hibernate, Git, Ant, Maven.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: ref: JSD/08/16, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)