Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Three IT CONSULTANTS for important international projects (ref: ITC/08/16)
Based in Athens, with frequent missions in Paris, Malta, Lisbon, the Caribbean region, Hong Kong, Washington DC, Ottawa, etc.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for three IT CONSULTANTS, to offer their services as experts in various strategic international projects of the company. The work will be carried out at the client’s and the company’s premises, in Athens, Paris, Malta, Lisbon, the Caribbean, Hong Kong, Washington DC, Ottawa, etc.
• Participation in business and system meetings with clients;
• Analysis and documentation of business requirements (use cases, etc);
• Elaboration of functional/non-functional specifications;
• Preparation of testing material and organisation of functional testing;
• Preparation of documentation (user manuals, reports, etc);
• Delivery of consulting, training and helpdesk services to end-users;
• Project Management support, coordination, and reporting.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Analytical thinking, presentation, coordination and collaboration skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in any of the following is considered an asset: elaboration of business and functional requirements of web development projects, UML analysis, Web development/testing, Databases.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: ITC/08/16) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also want to consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)