Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Java Full-Stack Developer (ref: JJFSD/07/16), for important international JEE projects
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We are looking for a Java Full-Stack Developer to join our growing team of Intellectual Property solutions development and evolve into a world-class software engineer. The work will be carried out at the Client’s and the Company’s premises, in Athens, Benelux countries, and Hong Kong.
Implementing large, highly scalable, and high-end user experience solutions in the field of e-Government (Intellectual Property case management systems). Job functions will include full-stack development with an emphasis on Java EE.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Strong analytical skills, team - and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Thorough knowledge of Java EE;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Experience or knowledge of Spring ecosystem;
- Experience or interest in working with real time analytics tools (R, Spark, Elastic Search, etc);
- Experience or knowledge with relational and/ or NoSQL databases (MS SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB, etc);
- Familiarisation with REST principles, Service-Oriented Architecture, and API development;
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch or Chinese.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JJFSD/07/16), at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.