As our business continues to grow, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team! The successful candidate will be based at our offices in Thessaloniki.
(Job opening ID: RC1)
Based in Thessaloniki, but with clients nationwide, we help our clients select and develop their people. We use some of the most effective sourcing and assessment methods and tools to come to the best possible decisions. Our recruitment and selection solutions are also backed by some of the most widely used and well-respected psychometrics, such as the 16PF and Wave personality questionnaires.
You will join our team in Thessaloniki and will be tasked with most aspects of our recruitment and selection projects, with a focus on attracting and sourcing candidates for highly specialized positions. Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain a high level of service and keep up with recent developments on attracting and sourcing top candidates
- Develop and implement candidate research strategies using a wide range of channels
- Research into and be knowledgeable around the job positions we recruit for, in order to attract and source suitable candidates
- Prepare and post job ads on job boards and social media
- Screen CVs and conduct screening interviews
- Grow and manage our candidate database
- Network extensively and communicate proactively with candidates to keep them engaged and provide them with information
- Other HR consulting activities, such as job analysis, CBI interviewing, report writing etc., as and when required.
- University degree or higher
- Experience in recruiting and candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Deep understanding of the recruitment cycle
- Proficiency in using recruiting software
- Excellent communication, both over the phone and face-to-face, relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong focus on confidentiality and integrity
- Initiative and advanced problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Client and results focused
What we offer
- The opportunity to learn and develop, within a fast growing HR consulting environment
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus
- Mobile phone and laptop, as well as the tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
Every recruitment project is a challenge. Happy endings, which also make for happy clients, are possible with lots of determination, energy and excellent planning. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
Please click here in order to submit your application.