Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Senior Web Developer
(Job opening ID: WD3)
DRAXIS was founded in 2000 in Thessaloniki focusing on environmental IT applications and services. It supports the entire life cycle of Environmental projects, from requirements to development and implementation and finally, management and maintenance. Through the combined use of Geographic Information System technologies, Environmental know-how and Environmental Remote Sensing and Database Software Products, DRAXIS offers its clients the ability to achieve substantial improvements in Environmental performance. DRAXIS portfolio includes more than 40 local and national authorities, and more than 150 private organisations.
The successful candidate will be based in Thessaloniki and his/her main duties will include:
- Developing web applications using cutting edge technology
- Collaborating with other engineering team members and business folks to analyze problems and propose solutions, system architectures or to extract system requirements
- Mentoring and leading other web developers.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in applied/engineering sciences and/or computer sciences.
- Post-graduate qualification (MSc, PhD) desirable
- Proven PHP development experience and a passion for working with open source technology.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Experience in laravel, angular or ionic would be considered a good asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Consistency, professionalism, team spirit, ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to negotiate and cooperate with international partners
- Availability to travel in Greece and abroad
Our Client offers
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Continuous development opportunities in multidisciplinary cutting-edge research fields.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in an innovative and fast-growing company?
If yes, please click here in order to submit your application.
The selection process
Shortlisted candidates will be assessed with the use of Competency Based Interviews (CBI), personality and work sample tests. All the shortlisted candidates will also have access to personalized feedback, regarding their performance during the selection process.
Our company treats each application with strict confidence