Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Senior Java Software Engineer
(ref: SJSE_TH /02/16), Thessaloniki, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Thessaloniki a Senior Java Software Engineer.
- Analysis, Design and Development of large and composite applications;
- Communication with clients;
- Supervising and assisting less experienced team members;
- Technical documentation;
- Reporting on progress and issues;
- Supporting the preparation of offers.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Working experience 5 years and above;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Significant experience in Java EE Architecture and Java Programming;
- Substantial experience in several of the following technologies: modelling with UML and BPMN2, workflow and rules engines, relational databases, Java Application Servers, Java Message Service (JMS), UNIX/Linux, scripting and query languages, source code control (e.g. SVN, GIT), Eclipse, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks (e.g. Junit, Protractor), AngularJS, OSGi, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring, Web Services, XML, XSL, SQL.
- Competency in Software Systems Architecture and Engineering principles;
- Ability to work in English and in a multi-national environment.
- Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SJSE_TH /02/16), at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.