Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
(ref: JDF/05/15), Athens or Thessaloniki, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Athens or Thessaloniki a JEE DEVELOPER. The candidate will be part of a dynamic team of IT experts and engineers, designing and developing challenging IT systems. The candidate will receive adequate training and support to develop its career expectations.
Βασικό αντικείμενο απασχόλησης:
- Design, development, and maintenance of advanced JEE applications, in the field of e-government;
- Elaboration of technical documentation.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Software development experience in Java EE and Spring Framework;
- Experience in any of the following technologies will be highly appreciated: MVC Frameworks, SOAP/REST Web Services, Linux;
- Fluency in English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team for major international clients, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JDF/05/15), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.