Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
DMG MORI is a leading global provider of advanced machine tools, solutions, and services for manufacturers in every industry. Through innovation, technology and support, DMG MORI enables its customers to maximize their productivity and create the most competitive manufacturing environments possible. Its unique product portfolio in machine tools includes CNC lathes, machining and multi-axis turning centers, grinders, ULTRASONIC/LASERLINE and ECOLINE equipment. Furthermore, the company also operates within the Industrial Services and Energy Solution segments engaging in the optimization of machine tool productivity, maintenance, installation, on-site customer service as well as integrated energy solutions for the production, storage and use of energy by industrial operations.
With well over 7000 employees, based in 140 sales and service locations and 20 production facilities across the world, DMG MORI is in a position to provide its broad and diverse customer base a strong, reliable and long term partnership.
DMG MORI SEIKI South East Europe is currently seeking to expand its commercial activities in the region and is looking to hire:
Area Sales Engineers (based in Athens & Thessaloniki, Greece)
Βασικό αντικείμενο απασχόλησης:
Key Accountabilities include:
- Effective territory management; developing new accounts, supporting existing customers appropriately managing and directing resources to generate new business leads.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of territory strategic sales plans, budget planning and monthly forecasting.
- Establishing and maintaining strong, customer relationships; understanding customer drivers and needs, developing solutions to address those needs while aligning them with DMG MORI SEIKI business imperatives.
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations and customer presentations.
- Handling requests for proposals and quotes (RFPs/RFQs).
- Preparation of sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information; as well as market analysis reports on competitors’ activities and market trends.
- Reconciling and integrating territory sales activity reports (CRM); maintaining and updating customer databases (MIS).
- Attending national and international trade shows, assisting with promotional mailings, in-house exhibitions and other related activities.
- Extensive travel throughout the territory is required.
Experience / Skills Desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven industry-related sales experience in CNC machine technology and applications, preferably within the Greek market.
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective client relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Results-oriented, self-directed and the ability to work in a consultative, solution-oriented sales environment.
- University degree in Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical orientation, with hands on CNC and CAD/CAM operational knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- IT literacy (Window, MS Office)
- Experience in working with CRM and MIS platforms
We offer a competitive remuneration package and very good career prospects within an established multinational working environment.
To apply for this position please e-mail: HR_SEE@dmgmori.com