Χορήγηση υποτροφίας για:
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Category A (non-European students): 24.000€/year
Category B (European students or students having lived in Europe for more than a year in the last 10 years): 10.000€/year + 3.000€ for specialization mobility.
Eligible nationals: students must be nationals of a MOY member country.
Mobility: students must spend atleast 1 academic semester in an institution of higher education in a MOY partner country other than the applicant’s home institution.
MOY mobility grant may not be combined with other mobility grants.
Grant amount: will cover living expenses and transportation costs. The baseline allotment for living expenses is 1.000€/mois (multiplied by a coefficient that takes into account the cost of living in the host country).
Transportation costs is a lump sum of 300€ for one semester of mobility and 600€ for two semesters of mobility
8.000€/year for Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship students
4.000€/an for Erasmus Mundus Category B scholarship students
2.000€/an for MOY scholarship students
1.500€/an for self-sponsored students
To apply for the Erasmus Mundus TPTI Masters, all students are requested to use the online application form available at (http://application.tpti.eu/).
Application for students applying under Erasmus Mundus Category A and B scholarship will close on 31 January 2013. Selected applications will be presented to the European Commission and results will be announced in May 2013.
Application for students applying under MOY Grants will close on 31 March 2013. Selected applications will be presented to the Mediterranean Office for the Youth and results will be announced by end of June 2013.
Applications for self-sponsored students (including students holding a scholarship from their country of origin) will close on 31 May 2013. Selection results will be announced mid-July 2013.
Σχετιζόμενο επιστημονικό πεδίο:
Τόπος υλοποίησης σπουδών:
- a certified copy of the university degree diploma(s) required for admission or its equivalent in the relevant fields
- proof of language proficiency (French and English)
- a letter of motivation, in French or English
- two letters of recommendation, in French or English, from professors of the University or higher education institution from the applicant’s country of origin, or from employers, if relevant.
- a curriculum vitae (prior work experience in a relevant field – internship, project work – will be considered as a merit in the selection process )
- an essay of no more than 15000 characters, in French or English, justifying your application to the programme and describing your thesis work that may be focused on a case-study, valorization process,musealisation of an ensemble of techniques or a region with significant industrial heritage. The essay must include upto four fundamental bibliographical references. Originality of the research topic and the commitment of the student will be important selection criterion.
In general, students must demonstrate distinct thinking skills in the field, be able to apply these comprehension skills in novel situations and communicate with specialists and non-specialists in the field.
- the completed application form