Front End Developer
Project Agora, a ThinkDigitalGroup company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a talented Front End Developer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work together with 80+ engineers and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA. Also has the flexibility to be based in Athens or @ TDG's Tech Hub in Patras or to work remotely.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development , to continuous integration, deployment , and maintenance
- Work closely with engineering, product and support team to gather and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Produce well-designed, testable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in-house
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Good knowledge of Web markup, including HTML/5 and CSS/3
- Experience of WebAPIs, DOM manipulation, Browser/DOM Events, Document and resource loading
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Experience with Git/Github
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- Being detail and big-picture oriented
- Drive and self-motivation and being a quick and eager learner
You may have...
- Familiarity with front-end build tools and task runners (Webpack, Gulp)
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Nice to have experience with Python
- Familiarity with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
You are ...
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Methodical and results-oriented
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Development Manager Project Agora
- Location: Patras, Athens, Remote
Apply here: https://tdg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=97