Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
On behalf of our client based in Stuttgart, we are looking for a Junior CATIA V5 Designer with good communication skills and ability to work within a multidiscipline environment.
Βασικό αντικείμενο απασχόλησης:
- Creation of 3-D CAD models and 2-D drawings conforming to standards and specifications
- Check of 3-D and 2-D data quality referring to customer requirements with adequate check tools
- Package-analysis with adequate checktools.
- Fitting analysis with adequate checktools: data check for defined specifications (clearance, etc.);
- Simulations with adequate software: filling analysis, clearance check, cinematic tests.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Mechanical / Aerospace / Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Very good 3D-knowledge in CATIA V5 (Solid- und Surface-Modeling, Assemblies)
- Very good 2D-Knowledge in CATIA V5 (Drafting)
- Knowledge in plastic technology
- Interest in the Automotive industry
- Very good command of the german language
- Detailed CV in English stating exactly duties responsibilities of every stated professional experience
- 2-3 lines description of your thesis
- A recent photo
- Language Certificates
- Scanned copies of degrees
- Reference letters, if available
Please send all the requested documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.