PV Project Manager – Located in Greece
SUNEL Group is seeking a PV Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager is responsible for the management of PV projects including amongst others oversight of the design process, attaining materials and/or equipment necessary to the project, communicating with the customer to schedule work, defining the schedule and budget to meet contract requirements, and providing direction and coordination of all field activities related to the physical construction of our PV projects.
- Involve in tender process,
- Review of contracts and subcontracts and verify that meets the criteria/specifications of the project,
- Arrange, schedule and conduct key project meetings,
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of project budgets,
- Organize and manage all project data,
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress,
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for Senior management,
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget,
- Work with the sales team, and follow up with the clients, when necessary, to build relationships that lead to future opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent,
- Excellent management, communication, and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to think analytically, critically assess requirements and select best approach to meeting project’s objectives,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project,
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices,
- Fluency in English both spoken and written mandatory; knowledge of additional languages shall be a plus.
- Master degree in Engineering, Business is desirable but not mandatory.
- Remuneration package dependent on experience. Full time / contract both considered.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – please clearly state in the subject line « PV Project Manager»