Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
We currently have a vacancy for a SharePoint Consultant fluent in English, to offer his services as an expert at the premises of the company in Athens, and at the premises of a major company’s client in Helsinki, Finland. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the IT Consultancy Team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site in Helsinki.
Βασικό αντικείμενο απασχόλησης:
- Analyse business (i.e. functional and non-functional) requirements, for implementing new collaboration modules supporting Enterprise Content Management;
- Analyse technical requirements and define technical specifications, for migrating existing legacy IT environments;
- Specify the architectural design, topology, hosting, and maintenance needs, as well as the functional and non-functional requirements, for new collaboration modules supporting Enterprise Content Management;
- Design and model prototypes, as well as develop, maintain and test existing and new web applications;
- Implement technical assessments, feasibility studies, and solution evaluations.
- University Degree in IT or similar field;
- Experience in analysis, design, prototyping, and development using Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010;
- Experience in business modeling, architectural design, development, and testing of large scale web applications;
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management Systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
Please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref:SAC/08/12) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.