Cognitiv+ automates and accelerates document review and insight. We are experts in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Vision AI and Deep Learning (DL) for document analysis, and we have a suite of products that automate document understanding and decision making with a special focus on contract and regulatory analysis.
The company is based in London and Athens and this role is for the Athens office, which is currently in a fantastic open space in the historical centre, downtown.
We are looking for passionate professional senior developer that will help us to support the needs of our international customers and internally our Data science and Development team. The successful candidate will join our local team (based in Athens) and will be responsible for implementing new and improve old features, resolve bugs and find solutions to challenging problems.
- The individual is responsible for the architecture, development, testing, release and support of our web platform, overseeing the progress of the development team, ensuring consistency with initial design and providing guidance where needed.
- Working on any aspect of the product stack from UI to API to data to infrastructure, by using best practices.
- Collaborating with peers on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Connecting with outside systems to send/receive data.
- Keeping on top of bug and task management.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity, culture, and code quality
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master’s preferred.
- 4+ years of software design, development experience of enterprise-scale web applications and integration using .Node.js as primary Back-end language, Angular as a primary Front-end language
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS and cross-browser compatibility issues tasks.
- Strong Sass knowledge
- Understanding and experience with database systems and data modelling (SQL, NoSQL, preferably MongoDB).
- Good knowledge of RabbitMQ message broker
- An agile focused individual who wants to work with the latest technology across the entire stack.
- Experience with client & server-side development including consumption of web services
- Test-driven development.
Major bonus points if you have experience with the following:
- Working knowledge of Python
- Docker and containerizing environments
- Experience with automated build/deployment
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement.
- Direct interaction with some of the largest companies in Europe and the USA, where we change the way people review documents using NLP and DL.
- Professional Development through real projects, coaching and training.
- Flexible working hours and ability to occasionally work from home
- An incredible team that will challenge and respect you.
- Our work location is at the heart of Athens.
- Private Medical Insurance.
Cognitiv+ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, colour, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
οι θέσεις είναι και εξ' αποστάσεως.