Advent Technologies is looking to hire experienced Mechanical Engineer for fuel cell stack development in Patras/Greece
Support innovative Company in design, development & manufacturing of High Temperature fuel cell stacks (HT PEMFCs) operating at temperatures 160-200oC for automotive applications
- Design and assembly of fuel cells subsystems & stacks; lead efforts at integration of stacks with customer’s systems
- Develop test procedures for in-house and external testing in response to customer requirements and potential failure modes
- Select materials to be used for stack components
- Frequent hands-on work for prototyping and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis of failed composite, thermoplastic, and metal parts.
- Lead QC efforts on stack testing
- Plan for overall project and component design timing.
- Write reports documenting test results and design choices, present on these topics to internal management and OEM customers
- Minimum BS degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering. Other engineering degrees considered if containing relevant stack design experience. A Master or PhD Degree will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in Electrochemical engineering with preferable expertise in fuel cell systems. Experience in product design (i.e. autocad, solidworks), construction and materials handling
- Ability to calculate flow, pressure drop, and heat transfer characteristics
- Familiarity with product engineering documentation and change management
- Demonstrated initiative and interpersonal skills in commercial team environments
- Command of English in written and oral communication skills