Advent Technologies is looking to hire an Engineer, Safety & Compliance for fuel cells in Patras/Greece
Support innovative Company to successfully obtain certification from related authorities.
- Specifying certification requirements for a HTPEM fuel cell system, both domestic and international.
- Specifying certification requirements of electrical and mechanical components for a HTPEM fuel cell system, both domestic and international.
- Work with engineering department on compliance issues related to installations, both domestic and international.
- Work with domestic and international utilities, inspection authorities, and other government agencies to negotiate market acceptance of Advent products.
- Prepare documentation for engineering projects.
- Maintain a library of technical decisions
- Work jointly with supply chain personnel to ensure sourced components complete agency certifications
- Work jointly with engineering staff to ensure that items related to compliance are driven to closure on-time
- Coordinate Field Evaluations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on a regular basis
- 5+ years of compliance engineering experience
- Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent ability to work on many items in parallel
- Excellent complex project management experience
- Excellent ability to track action items and drive to closure
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Prior working experience with or at an international certification agency
- Prior working experience with hydrogen equipment product safety engineering
- Prior working experience with hazardous location equipment product safety engineering.