Useberry is user testing tool that allows creating your own prototype on the spot or importing one from the most popular platforms (InVision, Marvel, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD), choosing among different test types and getting rich users’ behavior insights with heatmaps, video recordings, user flows, time bars and answers to 3 types of follow-up questions.
Putting user testing before coding, useberry allows UI/UX pioneers, agile product managers, ingenious marketers, and restless business owners to get rich user feedback right from prototype and optimize their products while saving money, time, and effort.
About the job
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join the useberry team in Athens, Greece. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new front-end and back-end features of the online platform. Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges? If yes, then jump into the useberry team and build with us an amazing product with international reach!
What we're looking for
- A passionate team player with a positive attitude, who loves what he/she does.
- A team drive person; caring more about what the team accomplishes than your individual goals.
- Someone self-motivated, who challenges him or herself to constantly produce higher quality work.
- Someone who cares about user experience, customer experience & performance.
- Someone who asks smart questions, takes risks and champions new ideas.
What you need to have
- At least 3 years of professional experience in positions with responsibilities that have a direct connection to expertise and experience that is relevant.
- Full-stack developer with experience in both front and back-end development.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and related utilities and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB).
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of web APIs (RESTful).
- Experience in using source code version control systems (Git).
- A fan of clean, maintainable, code that anticipates future iteration.
- Excellent command of the English language.
What's nice to have
- Working experience of Google Cloud.
- OAuth 2.0 and similar authentication mechanisms.
What's in it for you
- Flexible working hours, incl. work from home.
- Training budget to develop your skills and career.
- Competitive salary and company share option plan.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Free books and Kindles that will help you become the best of the best.
- The coolest colleagues and the coolest place to work
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include the job's title in your subject line.
- Be sure to share any materials that help us get to know you better, such as your LinkedIn profile, your Github profile, your CV, or anything you believe describes you best.