ACCUTECH is an Information Technology (IT) services-oriented company. Its main goal and objective is the planning, the implementation and the support of IT infrastructures, meanwhile considering the safety and the continuous operation of systems, applications and data, and the contribution in a company’s business continuity.
The Company structure is based on a modern and flexible model ensuring adaptation in running developments but also in continuous requirements and needs of its associates and customers.
The enterprising ethics, the faithfulness, the reliability, and the respect for associates and customers are the essential values that characterize this Company. ACCUTECH’s vision is to become a reliable associate for IT services with essential added value to its customers by providing precise and completed solutions.
The associations with valued IT manufacturing companies determine the status and philosophy and also place the essential base for further development and growth.
The experienced, specialized and certified human resources of this Company, with expanded and continuously evolving cognitive objectives, constitute one more area of guarantee for its growth as well as the source of values and the vision of the Company.
JOB TITLE: JUNIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Minimum qualifications and skills required:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good command of the English Language (written & verbal)
- Basic Knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and Linux based environments
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Fulfilled military obligations The Company offers:
- Continuous education
- Competitive salary
- Rewards based on skills
- Pleasant working environment
- Possibility for professional development
SUBMIT YOUR CV: email@example.com