Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced International Financial Manager to join our team in Thessaloniki.
- Supervision and coordination of financial and accounting activities of foreign subsidiaries with a view to ensuring their effective operation.
- Preparation and monitoring of the subsidiaries’ budget.
- Monitoring of the financial data of subsidiaries and preparation of monthly reports.
- Monitoring the transfer pricing policy and policy of transfer payments.
- Monitoring of developments in the International Economy and participation in the evaluation of proposed investments in order to develop and expand the Group's activities.
- BA in Finance/Accounting
- Proven experience in an organized financial department, preferable in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Integrity. Ethics and cultural awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Competitive salary.
- Additional private health insurance.
- Excellent working environment.
If you are willing to become part of our team, please send a detailed CV