VACANCY Structural Engineer – GR TEMPORARY WORKS DESIGN www.twd.nl
WHAT WE DO
At TWD 190+ colleagues do their part to improve challenging construction by providing innovative solutions and designs for our customers. With talented and multidisciplinary engineering teams, ranging from structural, mechanical and marine specialists, we support contractors by continuously wanting to make construction easier. Contractors play a key role in offering solutions towards a sustainable future for generations to come. We play our part in helping to meet their ambitions.
At TWD we engineer your future together!
WHAT YOUR PART WILL BE
We’re always on the lookout for talented Engineers to join our team of young and ambitious professionals. As a Structural Engineer at TWD your focus is designing unique structural and mechanical installation tools for a wide variety of on- and offshore construction projects.
Each design is a collaboration between Engineers and Designers. Translating the client requirements into a functional design, participating in brainstorm sessions, making sketches and hand calculations and elaborating these concepts into detailed calculation models and 3D visualizations, are going to be part of your daily work. Starting Engineers get a lot of responsibilities. That can be challenging. But don’t worry. There is always a fellow colleague who can answer your questions.
To get a glimpse of what kind of projects you’ll be working on, check out this video.
WHAT YOU NEED TO FULFILL YOUR PART
To be frank, we are just looking for smart and eager people with a practical backbone.
- You have a degree in Civil / Structural engineering or equivalent
- You have experience in fundamental structural and mechanical analysis
- You are a passionate, a quick learner and have strong technical insight
- You are a communicative team player, who also masters the Greek and English language
- You are enthusiastic, driven and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have a sense of responsibility to get the job done
Are you ready to take on your role as Structural Engineer at TWD?