VACANCY Designer – GR TEMPORARY WORKS DESIGN www.twd.nl
WHAT WE DO
At TWD 190+ colleagues do their part to improve challenging construction by providing innovative solutions and designs for our customers. With talented and multidisciplinary engineering teams, ranging from structural, mechanical and marine specialists, we support contractors by continuously wanting to make construction easier. Contractors play a key role in offering solutions towards a sustainable future for generations to come. We play our part in helping to meet their ambitions.
At TWD we engineer your future together!
WHAT YOUR PART WILL BE
We’re always on the lookout for talented Designers to join our team of young and ambitious professionals. TWD offers multidisciplinary services, ranging from structural, mechanical and installation engineering to specialist disciplines and marine engineering. As a Designer at TWD you are, together with our Engineers, responsible for creating design concepts. Furthermore, you can setup models and drawings independently – developing concepts into detailed designs and convey how they should be built and used. Your valuable input in the conceptualization and development of a design shapes various engineering challenges into functional designs.
To get a glimpse of what kind of projects you’ll be working on, check out this video.
WHAT YOU NEED TO FULFILL YOUR PART
To be frank, we are just looking for smart and eager people with a practical backbone.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a technical field
- You have at least 2 years of drafting work experience
- You are a passionate, a quick learner and have strong technical insight
- You are skilled in using relevant drafting tools (Inventor or AutoCAD – both 3D and 2D)
- You are a communicative team player, who also masters the Greek and English language
- You are enthusiastic, driven and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have a sense of responsibility to get the job done
Are you ready to take on your role as Designer at TWD?