Are you concerned about your incorporation in the active workforce and you are interested in practically dealing with the subject of your studies? You desire to highlight your capabilities and you are looking for this chance? Does the experience of a company with extrovert characteristics and presence in an international environment raise your interest?
As a constant developing engineering services company, mainly in the Aerospace & Wind Energy Industry, ALTHOM Engineering is currently looking for motivated electrical engineers who are willing to develop a career in the field of Wind Energy, offering the possibility for a long-standing partnership.
Design Engineer, Electrical, Wind Turbines Switch Gears
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
As an electrical design engineer you will work in a team of engineers within our company and in close cooperation with the customer engineering team (Wind Turbines OEM) on the following topics:
- Project coordination of design changes regarding switchgears improvements
- Clarification of specification matters
- Ensuring deadlines and product quality
- Supporting Customer’s R&D department by:
- Identifying replacement components and low cost materials related to the specifications
- Creating documentation & designs such as:
- Ticket processing of change requests from development, production and service
- Creation of engineering changes
- Circuit diagram changes in Customer’s Database
- Module descriptions of electrical assemblies
- Specification designs of components and cable harnesses
- Creating BOMs
- Ensuring compliance with prescribed processes, guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring occupational safety aspects and the given budget within the project
- Resolving conflicts and possibly escalating to the project organization / PAG with decision recommendation
- Creation of internal documentation and reports
- Trustworthy handling of reports, financial statements, information or metrics
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, preferably from Electrical Energy & power systems sector
- Knowledge of ECS-CAD and ELD (Siemens Electrics)
- Knowledge of switch gears / control panels design
- Experience in :
- components design
- circuit design / circuit diagrams
- Electrical drawings
- cabling and protection
- Electrical functional description / specification / design based on specification
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate the activities within the team comprised of diverse tasks and demanding schedules.
- Knowledge of and experience with power engineering systems fundamentals preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with all departments and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills in English (reading/writing/reporting)
- Knowledge of German language will be considered as plus
If your qualifications meet the requirements, please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org