Advent Technologies is looking to hire an experienced Engineer for energy technology hardware development and testing in Greece.
Support innovative Company in design & manufacturing of fuel cell stacks & components for various applications that operate at temperatures >100oC
- Design and assembly of fuel cells subsystems, stacks, assemblies, or components; lead efforts at integration of stacks with customer’s systems
- Support membrane electrode assembly design and manufacturing, including maintenance of production equipment
- Develop diagnostic tests and analyze fuel cell related test data
- Lead QC efforts on membrane electrode single cell testing as well as stack testing
- Lead or support Company initiatives on hardware development under either Industry or Government programs
- Conduct post-service or failure mode analyses,
- Support sales team with customer technical inquiries
- Minimum BS degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering. Other engineering degrees considered if containing relevant stack design experience. A Master or PhD Degree will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in Electrochemical engineering with preferable expertise in fuel cell systems Experience in product design (i.e. autocad, solidworks), construction and materials handling
- Ability to calculate flow, pressure drop, and heat transfer characteristics
- Familiarity with product engineering documentation and change management
- Demonstrated initiative and interpersonal skills in commercial team environments
- Command of English in written and oral communication skills
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV at firstname.lastname@example.org