INTRALOT is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise.
We are a Greek multinational corporation, active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover in 2018 and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience.
In Athens, we are a team of about 700 colleagues, located both in Marousi & Paiania. We are proud to be among the top 3 Greek companies with the highest R&D expenditures! (2018 EU Industrial Investment Scoreboard, EU 1000).
We do have a reputation for offering a superior service to our customers worldwide, always acting with integrity and enjoying our work at the same time.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
3rd Level Application Support Engineer
Based in Paiania, Attica
We are looking for a 3rd Level Application Support Engineer in Java who will work together with our Operations and Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues in INTRALOT’s production systems.
In this role, you will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining functional and stable SW applications as well as tools for application monitoring, logging and effective 24x7 operation.
You will also provide 3rd Level software support services, including designing, building and deploying maintenance releases or Hotfixes in INTRALOT’s production systems worldwide, while you will also be involved in the full lifecycle of the said releases!
Our new Software Engineer will be in charge of several important tasks, such as:
- Daily, you will be in charge to provide 3rd level support services addressing incidents, problems and service requests
- To be successful in this role, you will need to understand, implement, and automate application controls
- Finally, you can also contribute to reduce ticket backlog by implementing and delivering the permanent SW fix whenever required!
Please note that our job opening, includes shift or On-Call support, as our clients are located & operate throughout the world. Thus, you do not mind working on an OOH service, (24/7), on a call support scheme, always according to a scheduled rotation program.
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- You hold a University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- Having a proven working experience of 1 – 2 years in a similar position
- Proven experience in OOP Java (Spring Framework and Spring Boot)
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with build and CI tools (e.g. Bamboo)
- Good experience in developing on UNIX- Linux
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
On the personal side:
- Are you a good team player? In this position, you also need to cooperate with the rest of our engineering team, as well as with colleagues from Operations and Customer Service departments
- You are also distinguished for your analytical and problem-solving skills!
- Based on your professional experience, you are indeed able to work under pressure and to prioritize your stories and tasks
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description bur also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, do submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.