CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2020 IEEE 14th Image, Video, and Multidimensional Signal Processing Workshop (IVMSP 2020) will be held June 23-26, 2020 in Nafplio, the capital of the first Hellenic Republic (Greece). It will bring together leading experts from academia and industry to share the most recent and exciting advances in image, video, and multidimensional signal processing and analysis.
IVMSP 2020 is the 14th of the biennial events that are organised by the Image, Video, and Multidimensional Signal Processing Technical Committee (IVMSP TC) of the IEEE Signal Processing Society with the aim to promote and guide the advancement of the field of image, video, and multidimensional signal processing. This includes those areas listed under all EDICS categories of the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing and the IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging, as well as under the EDICS subcategory Multidimensional Signal Processing of IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.
The program will include presentations of novel research theories / applications / results in lecture, poster and plenary sessions. A number of Special Sessions organised by internationally recognised experts in the area, will be also incorporated.
The theme of IVMSP 2020 is Image and Video in the Big Data Era. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Biological and Perceptual-based Processing
• Biometrics, Forensics, and Content Protection
• Colour and Multispectral Processing
• Compression, Transmission, Storage, Retrieval
• Computational Imaging
• Computer Vision Algorithms and Technologies
• Deep learning architectures and pipelines; Dictionary learning; Reinforcement learning; Interpretable learning; Incremental learning
• Document and Synthetic Visual Processing
• Electronic Imaging
• Filtering, Transforms, Multi-Resolution Processing
• Image and Video Analysis for the Web
• Image Processing for AR/VR Systems
• Image Processing for Autonomous Vehicles
• Light field, point cloud, and holographic imaging
• Medical Image and Video Analysis
• Multi-Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Processing
• Multi-View, Stereoscopic, 360 and 3D Processing
• Multidimensional Signal Processing (Algorithms and transforms; Applications; Filtering; Signal and system modelling and identification; Spectral estimation)
• Restoration, Enhancement, Super-Resolution
• Scanning, Display and Printing
• Video Processing and Analytics
• Visual Quality Assessment
The language of the Workshop is English. Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (up to 4 pages for technical content including figures, tables, references and one optional 5th page containing only references). IEEE templates for the paper format, and “no show” policy apply. Authors should indicate one or more of the above listed categories that best describe the topic of the paper, as well as their preference (if any) regarding lecture or poster sessions. Lecture and poster sessions will be treated equally in terms of the review process. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two experts in the field. To maximize visibility and impact as early as possible, all accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore through Open Preview and will be freely accessible and downloadable in final format beginning one month before the Workshop. In addition to the technical program, a social program will be offered to the participants and their companions. It will provide an opportunity to meet colleagues and friends against a backdrop of outstanding natural beauty and rich cultural heritage in one of the best-known international tourist destinations.
• Submission of full papers – March 20,2020
• Notification of acceptance – April 20, 2020
• Author advance registration – May 2, 2020
• Camera-ready paper submission – May 2, 2020