On behalf of the European Fluid Mechanics Conference Committee (EFMCC) and the Local Organising Committee, we cordially invite you to the 13th European Fluid Mechanics Conference (EFMC13) taking place at ETH Zurich from September 6 to September 10, 2020.
The EFMC is organized biennially under the auspices of the European Mechanics Society EUROMECH and covers all fields of fluid mechanics. Since the inaugural meeting in Cambridge 1991 the EFMC has evolved to the main fluid mechanics conference in Europe. It provides the opportunity to meet and discuss with the leading scientists in the field.
After Cambridge the EFMC has been organized in Warsaw (1994), Göttingen (1997), Eindhoven (2000), Toulouse (2003), Stockholm (2006), Manchester (2008), Bad Reichenhall (2010), Rome (2012), Copenhagen (2014), Seville (2016) and Vienna (2018). We are proud to host this important event in Zurich this year.
This year's invited speakers are:
- Anne Juel, University of Manchester (UK)
- Sonya Legg, Princeton University (USA)
- Juan M. Lopez, Arizona State University (USA)
- Robert Moser, The University of Texas at Austin (USA)
- Stéphane Popinet, Sorbonne Université (FR)
- Maurizio Quadrio, Politecnico di Milano (IT)
- Markus Uhlmann, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (DE)
You will find further information about the event on our website.
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in Zurich.
Chair Local Organising Committee