Massive Grid as a high availability cloud hosting provider is seeking to recruit a 1st level support technician to join it’s technology team.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage software, hardware and user profiles.
- Track down and resolve technical issues.
- Identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day tasks and follow-up of our customers' ICT infrastructure. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude.
- Teamwork spirit and strong communication skills.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Visit our site www.massivegrid.com to learn more about our company.
Type of employment: Full time.
Location: Leof. Kifisias 32, Marousi 151 25, Attiki.