The IAEVG International Conference, one of the largest annual events in Career Development will take place on 11 -13 September 2019 in Bratislava, Slovakia. Conference will be preceded by IAEVEG Global Symposium on 9 - 10 September 2019 in Brno, Czech Republic.
Let me share with you some highlights of the conference programme:
- Mark Savickas: Career construction / life design theory and involuntary career transitions?
- Jessie Koen: The future of job security: where do we start?
- Gideon Arulmani: Career Guidance in Transition Economies: New Lamps for Old?
- Kobus Maree: Indigenising and contextualising career construction counselling for Global South countries
- Norman Amundson: Guiding Circles approach to career development and minority cultures.
Participants will also have an opportunity to engage in one of the four keynote workshops.
Check the full programme of the conference here: https://iaevgconference2019.sk/conference-program
So far more than 400 participants registered for the event. If you are interested in joining, find more information at the conference website: https://iaevgconference2019.sk/