Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Employer: Strategy Lens
Position Type: Full Time
Code: EAK-66-72357 | Currently Open Spots: 1 | Minimum Years Experience Required: 2
Location: RF Business Hub, Patra
Applications Open Date: 2018-10-10
About the Employer
Strategy Lens is a privately held strategy consulting firm operating in Hellas (Greece) and the EU. We are a team of people passionate about business and strategy and determined to provide the best possible service to our clients. We advise organizations of low to mid capitalization that operate in the Hospitality and the Food and Beverages industries as well as entrepreneurs who have a vision to invest in those industries. Our services cover the full spectrum of the strategy process from the initial inception and definition of the core business objective to the implementation of the agreed upon strategy and the evaluation of the actual business impact after delivery.
Please refer to our website https://strategylens.com for a brief overview of our business.
About the Role
We are seeking Technology Analysts to join our team at the Department of Consulting Excellence. This is a full time role and a minimum of two years relevant work experience is required. In this role you will be expected to research and deliver technology solutions according to our clients’ needs. You will be working in small teams of 3 to 5 consultants that bring together business and technology skills required for the development of our solutions. As a member of our consulting team you will be based at the RF Business Hub in the city of Patras. Depending on the requirements of your project work some travel both within the country and abroad should be expected.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- A true passion for technology and innovation;
- A minimum of two years demonstrable relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of relational databases and in particular the SQL;
- Expertise in PHP or ASP.NET;
- A degree in Information Technology or a related discipline from an upper tier Greek or International University (graded at least GR:6,5/10 – GPA:3.5/4, UK:2:1, or be at the top 15% of your graduation year);
- Exceptional analytical skills and very strong problem solving ability;
- Strong communication and team work skills;
- Strong organizational skills paired with the ability to work largely independently;
- High intellectual curiosity and the tendency to challenge conventional thinking; and
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English.
The following qualifications are not required but will be appreciated:
- Experience in maintaining databases of moderate to high complexity;
- Experience in the technology department of a business operating in one of our industries of focus;
- A postgraduate degree in IT or a related discipline from a top tier University; and
- Experience working as a management consultant with a top tier firm.
The firm offers:
- A remuneration package analogous to the candidate’s qualifications; and
- A friendly and highly professional working environment that will help you to foster and develop your skills.
- Candidates may be required to take qualification assessment tests as part of the recruitment process. These tests will take place at the RF Business Hub.
- The firm reserves its right to perform background checks on all applicants who receive an employment offer.
- We will observe strict confidentiality throughout all stages of the recruitment process.