Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP
About Alternative Athens
Founded in 2013, Greece-based Alternative Athens is an experiential Travel Company designing and operating its own proprietary tours & experiences in Athens and across Greece’s most popular destinations. With its groundbreaking approach and pioneering vision, Alternative Athens has garnered worldwide recognition, earning industry-leading awards and press coverage from world-class media.
Alternative Athens’ tours & experiences focus on the non-touristic aspects of Greece, offering a genuine travel experience, connecting travelers with locals and helping them discover the secrets of this fascinating, complex and diverse country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working internship candidate who will support our accounting department. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of the most innovative and rapidly developing tour companies in Athens and engage in various aspects of the tourism sector.
- Registration of client and transaction details in financial databases
- Participation in the set-up of our new ERP system
- Assistance with the preparation and verification of payments due from/to suppliers
- Liaising with the Reservations Department to lead correct data entry practices
- Assistance in the creation of policies and procedures for the reservations & accounting department.
- Participation in databases organization
- Cross-checking of correct financial data entry in our booking system
For information and CVs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org