Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Senior Software/Automation Engineer (Ansible/Terraform)
Location: Greece, Patras
Talent Area: Product Development/Engineering
Job posting title: Senior Software/Automation Engineer – Ansible/Terraform
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
You will join a team of experienced and talented software dev and test engineers based in Bangalore, India or Patras, Greece, with years of history delivering high-quality carrier-grade products, in a fast-paced business environment, and will have the potential to collaborate with fellow engineering teams across the globe.
The Senior Software/Automation Engineer is an expert who oversees the overall planning, design and development of our NetScaler software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment via Ansible and/or Terraform.
This position requires passion for designing and building excellent automation and tooling for continuous integration, and offers the opportunity to increase your skills and competencies to new levels. Our market leadership and large installed Customer base also present a unique opportunity to experience real-life field deployments and problem-solving techniques that will become an invaluable individual career asset.
- Automate software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment for the NetScaler via Ansible
- Develop infrastructure as code automation for the NetScaler via Terraform
- Identify and sponsor new initiatives in automation building or improving
- Work with PM and engineering teams in order to define scope of the automation activities and functionality of the product (NetScaler)
- Work with the open-source community to support issues that come up as part of our automation releases
- Debug compiling and build errors
- Implement, maintain and improve configuration management tools and CI/test infrastructure
Qualifications and Requirements
The position requires a Software Engineer and/or Build engineer professional, with 3-8 years of related work experience in software requirements, design, development and maintenance of build infrastructure, preferably in Linux. At least 2 years of work experience is required for Individuals holding an M.Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline (1 year for Ph.D.) with a specialization relevant to our product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Relevant and proven experience with Ansible, Terraform
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD/DevOps concepts, processes, tools and technologies
- Experience on Release Management activities/tools
- Experience with open-source technologies and third-party tools
- Shell programming experience (mid-level to senior)
- Unix knowledge (mid-level to senior)
- Programming experience (mid-level to senior)
- Good working knowledge of SCM tools (P4, git, etc.)
- Relentless and tenacious approach when pursuing build problems to their root cause
- Ability to work well with developers, test engineers, and non-engineering personnel
- Excellent verbal and written Greek and English communication skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Proficient at multitasking in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Proven analytical abilities for data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML), and internetworking protocols (e.g. IP, TCP and HTTP)
- Exposure to cloud services: OpenStack/AWS/Azure
- Exposure to VMware and/or XenServer virtualization environments
All interested candidates should send their CV to Vassilis.Tsogkas@citrix.com