Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Senior Data Warehouse/ETL Developer
Athens, Greece – Ref: TRG DWD
Mission and tasks
This position is for a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area. The Senior Data Warehouse/ETL Developer will perform, under a full-time contract, a wide range of duties including the following:
- Work closely with business analysts to understand the business requirements;
- Create complex Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes;
- Integrate data from various sources;
- Support the day to day activities related to Data Warehouse and data integration processes;
- Evaluate and improve existing DW system;
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience as ETL Developer developing complex ETL/ELT processes;
- Solid experience in data warehouse design, data modelling (e.g. dimensional modelling, 3NF etc.), data management and BI;
- Expertise in ETL tools (Oracle Data Integrator is a big plus);
- Expertise in PL/SQL and SQL;
- Experience with Oracle databases (11g and above);
- Experience with Master Data Management systems and tools (e.g. Microsoft MDS, Talend MDM);
- Familiar and interested in big data technologies, such as Apache Hadoop, Hive (and or Impala), Spark, HBase are considered an asset;
- Team player with excellent problem-solving, organizational and communication skills;
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (Β2 or higher);
- Flexibility for travelling and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer
The Company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
Please send your resume via http://www.nrbjobs.be/offres-d-emploi/offre-d-emploi-senior-data-warehouse-etl-developer-5587308-41.html.
All inquiries and applications will be handled confidentially and acknowledged promptly.