Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
Senior Big Data & Analytics Developer
Athens, Greece – Ref: TRG ΒDD
Mission and tasks
This position is for a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area. The Big Data and Analytics Developer will perform a wide range of duties including the following:
- Deploy and develop processes for big data projects;
- Implementation of big data applications;
- Work closely with the Architect of the team and assists in the architecture of the data analytics platform and data lake in order to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- At least 5 years of proven experience and solid knowledge in the area of Information Technology in large scale projects;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the following:
- Data lake ecosystems, including architectural approaches and best practices,
- Big data technologies, such as Apache Hadoop, Hive (and or Impala), Spark, HBase. Experience on Hortonworks distribution will be considered an asset,
- Authentication, Security and Administration patterns in Hadoop environments;
- Good understanding of business intelligence and data warehouse architectures (e.g. Star and Snowflake schemas, designing data warehouses, ETL tools, use data marts);
- Knowledge and experience in ETL workflow tools (e.g. MS SSIS, ODI, Talend, Pentaho). Previous experience on Talent Data Integration and/or Big Data tools will be considered an asset;
- Understanding of data analytics systems, including analytics methodologies, algorithms and workflows;
- Experience in managing development;
- Experience in fine-tuning of big data environments;
- Knowledge and experience in data governance and metadata management in Hadoop infrastructures will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (C1 or higher);
- Flexibility for travelling and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer
The Company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
Please send your application online at http://www.nrbjobs.be/offres-d-emploi/offre-d-emploi-big-data-analytics-developer-5711506-41.html. All inquiries and applications will be handled confidentially and acknowledged promptly.