Επωνυμία εργοδοτικού φορέα:
At IBM, progress is our passion. We're dedicated to helping the world work better.
Interested in getting involved? You can - join our Software Group. Not only do our
technical people offer some of the world's most innovative IT and business solutions,
they interact with clients in a wide array of fields. From media to manufacturing, from
government to finance, your opportunities are limited only by your imagination. Now
it's time to show everyone how good you really are. Armed with the best possible
training and products, you'll work with some of the most forward-thinking
organizations in the world, ensuring that they have the right solutions, whatever their
needs. Combine your skills with our products, and we will change the way the world
Technical Professional Software Group
IBM in Greece is interested in recruiting graduate or senior undergraduate students for
an internship as a Technical Professional.
The selected candidate will work closely with the software group technical team to
provide software solutions to client’s needs, therefore contribute to their success.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain knowledge to address client's business issues (business,
industry or technology pressures) with solutions that improve the client's ROI.
• Articulate and/or demonstrate the benefits to the client of IBM products,
solutions and/or services matched to the client's technical environment and
• Create client value propositions which are tailored to the client's specific
business need and technical environment and are superior to those of the
• Gather/Analyse business use case and requirements, perform demo
presentations and product presentations and other pre-sales duties
• Work with customers and partners to identify, design, and implement IBM
solutions to meet client's business and technical needs.
• Work closely with other developers, product managers, analysts and architects
to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product features and requirements.
• Work with customers / partners/ IBM internal to provide technical support.
• Scope is IBM Analytics, IBM Hybrid Cloud and Watson Customer Engagement
(WCE) Solutions portfolio.
The learning opportunities for the right candidate are: in depth knowledge of IBM
Software Group product portfolio, experience in dealing with customers in a very
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
You can send your CV in English to DARZENTA@gr.ibm.com. Deadline for submission
of CVs July 20thh, 2018. For further information please contact Ms Barbara Darzenta, +
30 210 6881415.